Saturday 26 September 2015

Terrifying Tin Foil Timescales


Fang is just bursting with
excitement to see the Tin Foil
Top Hats and Tiaras
Competition submissions.
He's even practising his best
Mr Burns "Excellent" impression
for the occasion!
 I hope you're all just bursting with ideas for the Tin Foil Top Hats and Tiaras Competition 2015?*

 Well, those of you who have yet to submit an entry/entries, anyway...

 Right! You now have a week—yes, one week—to construct, photograph, and submit your entry to help celebrate/commiserate the 10th anniversary of this blog. I shall need all entries in my 'in box' by midnight Saturday 3rd October.
 Although the likelyhood of any/all of us being awake to sift through them at midnight is highly doubtful.
I'm sure we'll need an early night after the excitement of another week of Strictly Come Dancing!
 That's true. I suppose that as long as your entries are submitted by the time we get up on Sunday morning, that'll be OK.

 Well? What are you hanging around here for? Snap to it!



* Yes, I've changed the competition's name.

25 comments:

  1. sweet mary sunshine! i am frozen with anxiety! i've never entered this contest before. YIKES!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll have to give this a serious think after i've dropped the MITM at the airport later! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrified at the looming deadline ... and now of this name change and Fang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear. Too much, too soon? Fang's quite nice once you get to know him - I've still got most of my ribs in one piece...

      Delete
  4. I can't compete with HR Giger !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Mago. He's not going to be able to submit an entry as Ms Scarlet's stolen his supply of tin foil!

      Delete
    2. I feel rather guilty about how much foil I acquired... considering how much of it I actually used... there was a lot of wastage. Sorry.
      Sx

      Delete
  5. Ooh! I wonder if I have enough foil? Maybe I should buy some shares in Alcan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, failing that, I hear Ms Scarlet's considering downsizing her hat - she may have some leftovers for you?

      Delete
    2. ER... yes.... I have several feet of leftovers...
      Sx

      Delete
    3. Well, perhaps after all this is over, Ms Scarlet, you can be the holder of the keys to the International Tin Foil Mountain?

      Delete
  6. hell-o my baby, hell-0 my darling, hell-o my ragtime gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it limited to top hats & tiaras? And is my entry therefore disqualified?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest assured, Hound, that your entry more than qualifies!

      Delete
  8. Oh dear. Where is a good tin foilery milliner when you need one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sighs deeply*

    I'm so screwed. And not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is it always the bad way?

      ::also sighs deeply::

      Delete
  10. I should get a prize for NOT participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean for letting everyone else in with a chance?

      Delete
  11. Ah...Good... I still have time then... Top hats and Tiaras... I'll see what i have laying about darling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the Palais as oodles of exquisite items that one can fashion an item of head gear from?

      Delete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?